OAT & BLUEBERRY BREKKIE MUFFINS.
Makes 8 muffins
Prep: 15 minutes
Cook: 25 minutes
2 large ripe bananas
½ C peanut butter
1 tsp vanilla extract
¼ C milk of choice
1.5 C quick oats
¼ C raw sugar
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp baking powder
1 C fresh blueberries
1. Preheat oven to 185 degrees Celsius and line a muffin tin for 8 cases.
2. In a bowl, mash bananas until smooth. Add in peanut butter, vanilla, eggs, and milk, and whisk until combined.
3. In a separate small bowl, combine oats, sugar, cinnamon, and baking powder.
4. Add the dry ingredients into the wet, and then mix until just combined.
5. Fold in the fresh blueberries.
6. Transfer muffin mixture into the muffin cases, topping with extra oats and blueberries if desired.
7. Bake in the oven for 22-25 minutes, until golden and a skewer inserted comes out clean!
8. Allow to cool slightly, and then enjoy on its own, or paired with yoghurt or a nut butter of choice.