Welcome to our Online and App support section, we have all of our most commonly asked questions, answered below:
What online subscriptions do you offer?
To view our full range of online subscriptions, please click here.
What equipment do I need for the classes?
All of our online workouts can be completed equipment free, however if you wish to purchase equipment, the classes may feature the below items:
√ Pilates Ball
√ Resistance Band
√ Hand weights (1 – 2 KG)
√ Dumbbell (6 – 8KG)
How do I cast the workouts to my TV?
If you're using the App:
You can use AirPlay or Chromecast; Make sure you are within range and connected to the devices or network.
1. When you’re playing a video inside the app / vid-app, look for the icon of the device you’re trying to connect to in the bottom right of the video.
2. Press the icon it will connect.
If you're using a computer:
You can display your entire computer screen with Chrome on Mac, Windows or Chrome OS.
Note: When you cast your screen, the audio might play on your computer. To play the audio on your TV instead, cast the tab.
1. On your computer, open Chrome.
2. At the top right, click more > Cast.
3. Click Sources > Cast screen.
4. Choose the Chromecast device on which you want to cast your screen.
If your computer or app doesn’t connect, please check your connections.